Are your Service Advisors effective at converting work?
Service and Aftersales revenue is growing to be a strong financial pillar and a huge contribution to the overall profits of dealerships. Therefore, it’s important for your service team to track and convert every service sales opportunity!
Service Conversions: eVHC is the key
Electronic Vehicle Health Checks (eVHCs) are a useful way of tracking sales performance and service conversions. It’s a good starting point when trying to understand, improve and build on the number of service conversions your team is delivering each month.
By using an eVHC system, you will be able to:
- Complete vehicle assessments quickly: Studies have shown that customers are more likely to authorise additional repair work within the first 15 minutes after the vehicle has been brought into the dealership. An eVHC system allows Service Advisors to do a quick walk-around inspection with the customer on the service drive, and helps Technicians quickly identify repair work in a guided, step-by-step inspection process.
- Be open and transparent: Using an eVHC system with integrated camera functionalities allow Technicians to provide photo and video evidence in a customer’s vehicle inspection report. This helps the dealership be more open and transparent, and allows them to better explain the recommended additional repair work. Your customers will feel more informed and engaged in the service process, leading to higher service conversion rates.
- Create a database of intelligence: An eVHC system can help dealerships forge stronger customer relationships by recording customer and vehicle data. Customers are more likely to return to a dealership that understands their needs and has a record of their vehicle servicing.
- Understand conversion rates: Dealerships can track and identify reasons given by customers for proceeding or deferring work. By analysing this data, dealerships can better understand service conversions, and form strategies on how to increase conversion rates.
- Identify under-performing areas: A flow of accurate data intelligence is hugely important as it helps a dealership make important decisions based on fact, rather than guesses and assumptions. Review data so that you can address any inefficiencies and work on improving sales conversions.
Where to start?
If you don’t use an eVHC system, perhaps it’s time to look at what’s available.
Remember: not all eVHC systems are the same.
Look for an advanced eVHC system that is right for you and your needs, complete with a detailed reporting suite, so you can manage your team and your service offering with greater confidence.
The benefits are clear. With more and more dealerships trusting in eVHC systems, the technology has the potential to transform and elevate your Service Department.
Superservice Triage by Infomedia is a real-time, VIN-specific electronic Vehicle Health Check system. It empowers dealerships to increase revenue, improve their Service Department’s productivity and build customer trust.FREE DEMO