Test yourself on the auto company’s history in the U.S. market, vehicle lineup, and current market records. Answers appear elsewhere in this publication.
- Has a Hyundai model ever earned the title North American Car of the Year? If so, which model/year?
- Which U.S. Auto Giant Served as Hyundai’s mentor in breaking into the U.S. Market?
- Which maintenance “first” is Hyundai known for? (Hint: it was introduced in 1991)
- Where is Hyundai’s first assembly plant in America?
- Which two Hyundai models have been recognized by U.S. News and World Report as “Best Car for the Money?”
- What milestone did Hyundai achieve in the 1st quarter of 2013?
- Which Hyundai model earned “2013 Car of the Americas” during the press preview of the North American International Auto Show?
- Approximately how many Hyundai dealerships are currently in the U.S?
- What special incentive does Hyundai offer for its Sonata Hybrid?
- What was the first Hyundai model sold?
image 1: Celebration of the 1 millionth Hyundai built at this U.S. plant.
image 2: Although resembling an “H,” which many assume is for Hyundai, there is another explanation. According to Hyundai’s website, the logo actually illustrates two people – the company and the customer – shaking hands. Although not common in Asian culture, handshakes symbolize an agreement, a partnership, and mutual respect in Western Europe and the Americas. (Credit: www.hyundaiusa.com)