This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic Australian based, ASX listed technology business that provides SaaS solutions to the global automotive industry. Headquartered in Sydney, Infomedia has led innovation in aftersales technology within global automotive distribution networks for more than 25 years and continues to expand its reach within the three regions in which it operates.
Our aim is to empower our automaker and distribution partners by advancing their profitability, productivity, and customer service experience. Our unique approach to technology, with a modern integrated SaaS platform, supports more than 220,000 users in 186 countries and opens new opportunities to deliver a comprehensive suite of offerings across multiple customer segments.
Infomedia is one of few global SaaS platform providers in parts, service, data insights and e-commerce to the global automotive industry. More than 95% of revenue is recurring and over 80% of revenue is generated outside Australia. With a strong balance and clear strategic direction, the path to growth, organic and via acquisition, is clear.
Reporting to the Commercial Finance Director, this role is a key position in the team and will have responsibility for providing support to the management team in the achievement of their commercial and financial goals.
You will be highly adaptable and agile in a fast-evolving organisation; accomplished at translating raw data into meaningful insights to be used in business and product strategies; and partnering with operational, commercial and corporate management through financial planning, budgeting and analysis.
What you’ll do:
- Prepare and present detailed financial analysis and modelling to support the business including design and maintaining budgets, forecast and business plans.
- Own the preparation of monthly management reports for Executive team and the Board.
- Provide meaningful commercial insights and financial analysis to identify profitability and business activities.
- Being proactive in leadership strategies and suggestions.
- Use business intelligence tools to help drive business decisions
- Be involved in business improvement projects and help drive better data for analysis
- Analyze, prepare and maintain R&D documentation.
- Contributing to process/controls improvements and eliminate inefficiencies & high-risk processes
- Working closely with the leadership team to formulate the business’s medium to long term financial and strategic plan
- Work with Business Unit heads to build their annual budgets and forecasts
- Producing models to project long term growth and determine the impacting business factors
- Delivery of competitor analysis, market trends and associated commentary to the Leadership team
- Analysing financial and operational results to better understand company performance
- Recommending and utilising BI tools to delivery meaningful insights into business performance
- Communicate to senior management the reasons behind the product/department performance and results
- Provide detailed analysis and commentary on cost centre results
- Reviewing operations and recommending new productivity or cost saving initiatives
- Working with M&A team to build business cases to support new investment, strategic and other business decisions
- Reviewing existing processes and procedures to develop recommendations for improvement efforts
- Evaluating previous budgets, expenditures to develop and implement future budgets
- Collaborate with the finance team to help them with delivering monthly reported results and ensure integrity and accuracy of records
- Communicating results and recommendations to senior management for improvements that will lead to cost reduction, revenue generation and streamlining operations
- Provide insights to senior management around financial modelling, forecasts and profitability
What you’ll bring:
- CPA/CA/CIMA Qualifications with minimum 10 years’ experience in senior position
- Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills with a proven ability to multitask, identify priorities, manage projects and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Have demonstrated analytical skills and the ability to present complex information in a clear and effective manner
- Ability to influence through initiative, courage and rational argument
- Examples of ‘commercial nous’ to overcome problems, find solutions and demonstrate initiative
- Experience of creating insightful management reports within a medium sized entity where the focus has been on KPI performance
- Experience working in a subscription based business and reporting on applicable metrics such as ‘Churn”, “Exit MRR”, and “TCV” is an advantage
- Excellent understanding of accounting, finance, taxation, reporting, budgeting and forecasting.
- Very strong attention to detail.
- Resourceful with Can Do outcome focus
Culture and Benefits:
Here at Infomedia we take our team members and our service very seriously. We live by our core values of Accelerating Performance, Driving Innovation & Service, Navigating Global, Steering Locals and Having Fun in the Fast Lane. We work hard but we play hard too. We offer a robust benefits package including paid parental leave, flexible working arrangements, health perks, growth and career development and recognition.
Please note that you must have full Australian working rights to be eligible for this role, and only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Infomedia is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Infomedia does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
June 10, 2021 5:30:53 AM UTC
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia