Infomedia & the role
Infomedia is a leading global provider of SaaS solutions to the parts and service sector of the automotive industry. Headquartered in Australia, Infomedia has been at the forefront of aftersales system innovation for more than 28 years. Supplying online parts selling systems, sophisticated service selling systems, a range of publications, as well as data analysis and information research for automotive and lubricant industries.
Expectations of the role
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business that has its sights firmly set on growth. Primary responsibility is to successfully manage a region of dealer accounts by providing product and installation support for all Infomedia Software onsite and remotely. Provides business knowledge, guidance, and technical skills to support customers and advise on all levels of software; before, during, upon and following completion of software installation.
What you’ll do
- Product champion in Infomedia Solutions
- Interact seamlessly with managers and parts personnel from upper-level managers to service technicians at all levels
- Provide training, support and technical advice to dealership service and parts personnel
- Monitor KPI’s to ensure customer success and ROI
- Follow-up contact with installed customers, advising customer of software optimization, providing customer re-education, and ensuring product satisfaction
- Escalate all open issues reported during installation to required level and ensure timely follow up and customer satisfaction
- Install, customize, and train on Infomedia products
- Review and send daily status reports on installs
- Develops and fosters relationships with all Superservice customers
- Maintains relationships and provides customer support via Phone, Email, Online Support tools and onsite visits as needed
- Manage their assigned region for adoption of products
- Other duties as assigned by Management
What you’ll bring
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential task satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- High School Diploma required, College degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills with ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner verbally and in written form
- Sales and/or Customer Service background beneficial
- Leadership skills
- Proven ability to assess technical issues such as network connectivity and PC hardware set-up. Automotive parts and/or service experience a benefit
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of personal computers, mobile devices and Microsoft Office.
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Detail oriented and self-directed
- This job requires travel in the US at over 50%/month
Our software solutions are used each business day by over 220,000 dealership personnel, produced in more than 35 languages and at work in 186 countries. Their powerful search functions and intuitive, user-friendly interface helps boost efficiency, profitability and customer retention for OE Parts and Service Departments.
Expectations of the role
Infomedia offers its Microcat® EPC, Superservice™ Quoting software, Data & Analytics, and various Data Services as ‘turn-key’ solutions to our OEM customers and their dealership networks.
- 30 years industry experience
- Established global operations throughout 186 countries in 34 languages
- Our software is used by over 220,000 automotive industry professionals around the world.
Please note that you must be eligible to work in the United States for this role, and only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Infomedia is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Infomedia does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion, or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic, or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
November 17, 2021 7:56:47 PM UTC
Detroit, Michigan, United States