Infomedia is a leading global provider of SaaS solutions to the parts and service sector of the automotive industry. Headquartered in Australia, Infomedia has been at the forefront of aftersales system innovation for more than 28 years. Supplying online parts selling systems, sophisticated service selling systems, a range of publications, as well as data analysis and information research for automotive and lubricant industries.
Our software solutions are used each business day by over 220,000 dealership personnel, produced in more than 35 languages and at work in 186 countries. Their powerful search functions and intuitive, user-friendly interface helps boost efficiency, profitability and customer retention for OE Parts and Service Departments.
Expectations of the role
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business that has its sights firmly set on growth. You will have the opportunity to enjoy an exciting career with an organization committed to developing high quality products and foster leadership. We are seeking an exceptional, passionate Developer who loves developing great software that is elegant and easy to use.
- Interact effectively with other developers, team leaders, architects, product managers, User Interface designers, testers and production engineers to improve software design and quality
- Actively seek to improve our products and suggest ideas for new products
- Work in line with the software development process and actively seek to improve it
- Design and implement software components
- Support and maintain existing products
- Writing Unit test to keep unit test coverage of Menus products lines
- Participate on release and deployment activities
- On call support where required to aid production support
- Identify and fix problem areas in the existing architecture and code
- Analyse, design and development of Superservice Menus projects
- Write test software
- Perform feasibility studies or investigations
- Keep abreast of technical developments in own field
- Support project management in project estimation by defining and estimating work breakdowns
- All other duties as requested
What you’ll bring:
- Excellent software development and design skills in core Java
- Microservices based experience – Migrating from Monolith to microservices
- Ability to perform feasibility studies and technology investigations.
- Strong at problem solving and implementing software solutions.
- Advanced knowledge of software design patterns and coding best practices
- Good understanding of web security and designing secure web-based software applications.
- Good knowledge of designing high performing, scalable and available applications.
- Strong knowledge of development tools such as IntelliJ IDE, GIT and Maven
- Good knowledge of enterprise application development including clustering, database replication, application server configuration, networking etc.
- The ability to estimate work break downs and time frames to complete tasks.
- Strong ability to coach and pass on knowledge to the team.
- Track record of proactive involvement in suggesting new processes, technologies, features etc.
- The role requires the candidate to:
- have a “relevant degree or a minimum of 5 years relevant experience”
- Minimum of 3 years development experience essential.
- AWS experience
- Experience developing CI/CD pipelines on platforms like CircleCI
- AWS infrastructure and infrastructure-as-code, especially AWS CloudFormation
- Application performance management using tools like New Relic
- Java and/or Angular application performance improvement experience.
Why Choose us:
Put simply, we are a business who are a global leader in our industry on the cusp of a period of growth, innovation and evolution and we have no plans to slow down anytime soon. We develop innovative, data driven cloud software solutions for some of the best and most well-known automotive brands across the globe. The day to day varied work coupled with our relaxed, informal, yet high performing environment are the key things that makes our team happy.
Culture and Benefits:
Here at Infomedia we take our team members and our service very seriously. We live by our core values of: Accelerating Performance, Driving Innovation & Service, Navigating Global, Steering Locals and Having Fun in the Fast Lane. We work hard but we play hard too. We offer a robust benefits package including paid parental leave, flexible working arrangements, health perks, growth and career development and recognition.
November 12, 2021 3:43:35 AM UTC
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia