This role can be based anywhere in the US near an airport
Can be a remote work from home position
Infomedia is a leading global provider of SaaS solutions to the parts and service sector of the automotive industry. Headquartered in Australia, Infomedia has been at the forefront of aftersales system innovation for more than 28 years. Supplying online parts selling systems, sophisticated service selling systems, a range of publications, as well as data analysis and information research for automotive and lubricant industries.
Our software solutions are used each business day by over 220,000 dealership personnel, produced in more than 35 languages and at work in 186 countries. Their powerful search functions and intuitive, user-friendly interface helps boost efficiency, profitability and customer retention for OE Parts and Service Departments.
Expectations of the role:
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business that has its sights firmly set on growth. You will develop, define and execute on a data sales strategy with strategic planning and big picture thinking. Calls on and develops relationships with key executives in the automotive and data space in order to negotiate, sell or maintain business transactions for IFMA products and services resulting in increased revenue. Provides strong business results, strategic direction and drives incremental sales to the company by leveraging these strong manufacturer relationships and alliances
- Hit the ground running with your automotive dealership rolodex of contacts.
- Individual contributor with no direct reports.
- Executes business development and sales goals for automotive and other markets through extensive market research and intelligence to enable the direct sale of Infomedia software and service products.
- Understands and possesses specific market intelligence and knowledge for assigned region; drives this understanding throughout the organization to meet local product market needs.
- Develops, nurtures and maintains in-depth and comprehensive customer relationships and contacts for assigned accounts to produce strong business results for the Company by leveraging alliances.
- Communicates evolving business “pipeline” to executive management as stages progress on a regular basis; pipeline updates include anything from initial business conversations to signing contracts securing new business.
- Provides monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts by customer and product, and contributes to strategy planning and budget processes.
- Partners with Infomedia’s Product group to define targeted market business needs relating to product requirements; instrumental in providing detailed information to tailor solutions to meet customer needs.
- Identify and grow opportunities with existing clients in collaboration with the Business Development and Sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Secure new OEMs where there is currently IFM products.
- Coordinates account and market reviews of key metrics and best practices/key learning for assigned markets.
- Develops sales presentations and additional support collateral in conjunction with Marketing and utilizes information when developing new opportunities for business and sales growth; pursues opportunities that appear unique to each assigned account in terms of marketing and operations.
- Develops strategic alliances and partnerships to strengthen existing business relationships and opportunities, and to identify additional alliances and partners; also develops proposals and negotiates terms and conditions, when implementing contractual agreements – all of this is done in conjunction with immediate superior and the executive team
- Direct sales experience with strong automotive dealership contacts
- Related Bachelor’s Degree, MBA or Master’s Degree
- 7 years or more of related experience in Sales or Business Development
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience selling Big Data and Data Analytics is preferable
- 5 years’ proven success selling multimillion-dollar deals B2B
- 3 years’ experience developing, defining, and executing a data sales strategy
- Proven ability to strategically plan and understand big picture thinking
- Deep understanding of automotive service & parts applications landscape and product development.
Prior experience in a high-growth technology company servicing complex industrial customers is essential. A proven track record of sales in multi-national industrial accounts with experience in personally developing top line sales in the millions on an annual basis. Track record of implementing new business development plans within multi-national industrial accounts which at least meet, but preferably exceed business goals. Ability to develop nurture and maintain large account relationships requiring large account management and complex product management experience.
Why choose us?
Put simply, we are a business who are a global leader in our industry on the cusp of a period of growth, innovation and evolution and we have no plans to slow down anytime soon. We develop beautifully crafted, data driven cloud software solutions for some of the best and most well-known automotive brands across the globe. The day to day varied work coupled with our relaxed, informal, yet high performing environment are the key things that makes our team happy.
Culture and Benefits:
Here at Infomedia we take our team members and our service very seriously. We live by our core values of: Accelerating Performance, Driving Innovation & Service, Navigating Global, Steering Locals and Having Fun in the Fast Lane. We work hard but we play hard too. We offer a robust benefits package including paid parental leave, flexible working arrangements, health perks, growth and career development and recognition.
Infomedia is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Infomedia does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
September 16, 2021 6:28:00 PM UTC
Michigan, United States