Infomedia & the role
Infomedia is a leading global provider of SaaS and DaaS solutions to automotive industry. Headquartered in Australia, Infomedia has been at the forefront of vehicle and customer lifecycle system innovation for more than 30 years. We develop online parts selling systems, service quoting and inspection solutions, data analysis, predictive marketing and eCommerce solutions to help our OEM and Dealer customers grow sales and elevate customer experience.
Our data-driven software solutions are used each business day by over 250,000 dealership personnel, to manage the vehicle and customer lifecycle – they are produced in more than 40 languages and at work in 186 countries. Their powerful search functions and intuitive, user-friendly interface helps boost efficiency, profitability and customer retention for OEM Parts and Service Departments.
Expectations of the role
This role will report to our team in Australia but be based in our ATL office.
This position will involve working with the Regional Marketing team, and across all US based functional teams to support Infomedia’s Marketing program for the Americas region.
What you will do
- Work directly with project managers, designers, social media, and content teams to design and implement key marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with the regional marketing team in Australia to execute local programs across industry research, product marketing and sales campaigns
- Provide insights to assist in localizing and creating sales materials used for proposals and product presentations
- Work with product team in developing competitive insights across various product categories
- Coordinate attendance at special industry events, projects, and conferences
- Work with the sales team to provide local support for lead generation campaigns, including A/B testing and optimization to drive conversions
- Provide local market insights to support the execution of digital marketing initiatives, including SEO/SEM, email marketing, PPC advertising, and social media marketing
- Identifying marketing opportunities to grow sales and traffic to our website
- Provide sales enablement support to Infomedia’s data partners in the Americas.
- Obtain customer testimonials and coordinate NPS satisfaction surveying
- Contribute ideas for Thought Leadership content that is relevant for the Americas market
- Leadership and coaching of a marketing team located in various regions.
- Strategic GTM planning to support Americas sales activities
- Performance Tracking and management reporting
What you will bring
To perform this job successfully, you will bring a ‘can do’ attitude, be willing to operate in a global setting that is fast paced with great opportunities to learn and grow. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, Communications or equivalent working experience
- Experience working in the automotive industry is ideal – must exhibit a clear understanding of the latest automotive aftersales industry marketing trends
- At least 10 years or more of related professional marketing experience
- Experience in leading a multi-functional marketing team (end to end)
- A solid understanding of ‘integrated marketing’ strategies – you will be responsible for identifying new opportunities to promote and market our products/services to the target audience.
- Excellent ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner verbally and in written form.
- Ability to convey technical concepts to non-technical audience
- Working knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) and content management system (CMS) platforms
- Research and analytical skills
- An understanding of digital marketing tools and tactics
Prior experience in a high-growth technology company servicing complex industrial customers is essential. A proven record of accomplishment of sales and retention in multi-national industrial accounts with experience in personally developing top line sales in the millions on an annual basis. Record of accomplishment of implementing new business development plans within multi-national industrial accounts which at least meet, but preferably exceed business goals.
Why choose us?
Put simply, we are a business who are a global leader in our industry on the cusp of a period of growth, innovation and evolution and we have no plans to slow down anytime soon. We develop innovatively crafted, data driven cloud software solutions for some of the best and most well-known automotive brands across the globe. The day-to-day varied work coupled with our relaxed, informal, yet high performing environment are the key things that makes our team happy.
Culture and Benefits
Here at Infomedia we take our team members and our service very seriously. We live by our core values of: Accelerating Performance, Driving Innovation & Service, Navigating Global, Steering Locals and Having Fun in the Fast Lane. We work hard but we play hard too. We offer a robust benefits package including paid parental leave, flexible working arrangements, health benefits, growth and career development and recognition.
Infomedia offers its Microcat® EPC, Superservice™ Quoting & Inspection software, Infodrive™ Data & Analytics, SimplePart™ ecommerce platform as ‘turn-key’ solutions to our OEM customers and their dealership networks.
- 30 years industry experience
- Established global operations throughout 186 countries in over 40 languages
- Our software is used by over 250,000 automotive industry professionals around the world.
Please note that you must have valid identification to work in the United States to be eligible for this role, and only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Infomedia is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Infomedia does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion, or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic, or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
October 26, 2023 1:38:51 PM UTC
Atlanta, Georgia, United States