Infomedia is a leading global provider of SaaS solutions to the parts and service sector of the automotive industry. Headquartered in Australia, Infomedia has been at the forefront of aftersales system innovation for more than 28 years. Supplying online parts selling systems, sophisticated service selling systems, a range of publications, as well as data analysis and information research for automotive and lubricant industries.
Our software solutions are used each business day by over 220,000 dealership personnel, produced in more than 35 languages and at work in 186 countries. Their powerful search functions and intuitive, user-friendly interface helps boost efficiency, profitability and customer retention for OE Parts and Service Departments.
In 2021 Infomedia acquired US-based e-commerce platform, SimplePart. SimplePart designs, implements and manages consumer-facing e-commerce programs in the US and Canada for many of the world’s top automakers, helping them increase their sales of genuine automaker parts, accessories and service. As a result of this acquisition, Infomedia is going to market with SimpleParts solutions in Asia Pacific.
SimplePart’s intuitive, purpose designed e-commerce platform provides automaker and dealer customers a branded website, online store, and digital marketing support to power successful e-commerce programs. The leading-edge platform also includes sophisticated production systems that can catalogue complex automaker data and provide extensive reporting and insights to increase aftersales revenue; features not commonly available with other e-commerce solutions.
This role will play a critical role in supporting the sales, deployment and ongoing customer success of the SimplePart solution in Asia Pacific.
Expectations of the role
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business that has its sights firmly set on growth.
You will have the opportunity to enjoy an exciting career with an organization committed to developing high quality products in a new and growing part of the business.
What you’ll do:
- Work with the Infomedia account teams to manage SimpleParts portfolio of business with manufacturer partners and their franchise dealerships in the APAC region
- Provide evidence-based strategies and general thought leadership to our customers new and existing ecommerce programs
- Work closely with other stakeholders at SimplePart to ensure any high-risk concerns are managed through to a successful outcome
- Maintain the supply of updated data from the customer to SimplePart, ensuring accuracy of their ecommerce platform
- Be the primary conduit between the local Infomedia teams and the SimplePart team in the US for all product related requests
- Support the APAC customer service team with SimplePart support issues
- Support the APAC sales team with new opportunities where required
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years program leadership, innovation, strategy and/or consulting experience
- 5+ years building and managing relationships
- Solid business analysis skills and experience in writing business requirements and mapping processes
- Excellent interpersonal and intercultural skills
- Critical, creative, and strategic thinking capability
Why Choose us:
Put simply, we are a business who are a global leader in our industry on the cusp of a period of growth, innovation and evolution and we have no plans to slow down anytime soon. We develop innovative, data driven cloud software solutions for some of the best and most well-known automotive brands across the globe. The day to day varied work coupled with our relaxed, informal, yet high performing environment are the key things that makes our team happy.
SimplePart is a nerdy and data-driven group, using design hand-in-hand with science to stand out in a dynamic retail market. Our portfolio of 1700+ national and dealer websites serves a worldwide user base of more than 4,700,000 unique monthly website visitors and delivers more than 12,000,000 daily page-views.
Culture and Benefits:
Here at Infomedia we take our team members and our service very seriously. We live by our core values of: Accelerating Performance, Driving Innovation & Service, Navigating Global, Steering Locals and Having Fun in the Fast Lane. We work hard but we play hard too. We offer a robust benefits package including paid parental leave, flexible working arrangements, health perks, growth and career development and recognition.
Please note that you must have full Australian working rights to be eligible for this role, and only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Infomedia is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Infomedia does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
September 28, 2021 1:54:17 AM UTC
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia