This role can be based in Sydney or Melbourne
Infomedia is a leading global provider of SaaS solutions to the parts and service sector of the automotive industry. Headquartered in Australia, Infomedia has been at the forefront of aftersales system innovation for more than 28 years. Supplying online parts selling systems, sophisticated service selling systems, a range of publications, as well as data analysis and information research for automotive and lubricant industries.
Our software solutions are used each business day by over 220,000 dealership personnel, produced in more than 35 languages and at work in 186 countries. Their powerful search functions and intuitive, user-friendly interface helps boost efficiency, profitability and customer retention for OE Parts and Service Departments.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business that has its sights firmly set on growth. As the Engineering Manager you will lead and manage a team of engineers focused on Infomedia’s Microcat EPC product. Fostering a strong culture of collaboration and innovation, you will strive to deliver engineering excellence by promoting and governing development best practices. Providing leadership to a high performing and cohesive team that encompasses both onshore and offshore members.
What you’ll do
- Lead and manage an overall team of 30+ engineers
- Drive the development of high-quality software
- Lead collaborative efforts to develop technical solution designs and estimation of technical tasks
- In partnership with Product Teams, maintain a technical roadmap that focuses on managing risk, platform optimisation and technical debt
- Define and track individual and team goals to monitor and improve the team’s productivity
- Facilitate on-time delivery of projects
What you’ll bring
- A minimum of 3 years team lead experience with a proven track record of delivering high quality work and promoting engineering best practices
- Strong SaaS-based full stack software development experience – our tech stack includes Java, Angular, Typescript, MySQL, MongoDB
- Strong AWS experience required, preferably experience in container technology – we treat infrastructure as code
- Experience with Agile software delivery
- Can-Do” attitude – eager and willing to roll up your sleeves and jump into solving new challenges
- Experience in coaching and mentoring more junior team members
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively at all levels of the organisation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Flexible/adaptable and can embrace change
Why choose us?
Put simply, we are a business who are a global leader in our industry on the cusp of a period of growth, innovation and evolution and we have no plans to slow down anytime soon. We develop beautifully crafted, data driven cloud software solutions for some of the best and most well-known automotive brands across the globe. The day to day varied work coupled with our relaxed, informal, yet high performing environment are the key things that makes our team happy.
Alongside the interesting work, complex problems to solve and the ability to work on a suite of globally recognized products, we offer (some with caveats due to the current pandemic scenario):
Culture and Benefits:
Here at Infomedia we take our team members and our service very seriously. We live by our core values of Accelerating Performance, Driving Innovation & Service, Navigating Global, Steering Locals and Having Fun in the Fast Lane. We work hard but we play hard too. We offer a robust benefits package including paid parental leave, flexible working arrangements, health perks, growth and career development and recognition.
Please note that you must have full Australian working rights to be eligible for this role, and only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted. Our successful candidate is contacted via enboarder.
Infomedia is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Infomedia does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
October 10, 2021 10:11:39 PM UTC
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia