This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic Australian based, ASX listed technology business that provides SaaS solutions to the global automotive industry. Headquartered in Sydney, Infomedia has led innovation in aftersales technology within global automotive distribution networks for more than 25 years and continues to expand its reach within the three regions in which it operates.
Our aim is to empower our automaker and distribution partners by advancing their profitability, productivity, and customer service experience. Our unique approach to technology, with a modern integrated SaaS platform, supports more than 220,000 users in 186 countries and opens new opportunities to deliver a comprehensive suite of offerings across multiple customer segments.
Infomedia is one of few global SaaS platform providers in parts, service, data insights and e-commerce to the global automotive industry. More than 95% of revenue is recurring and over 80% of revenue is generated outside Australia. With a strong balance and clear strategic direction, the path to growth, organic and via acquisition, is clear.
Our, development team at Infomedia are looking for Full Stack Developers to build our future products on web and mobile using the latest technologies and agile methodologies. Work alongside innovative and creative people like yourself to learn and grow your skillset. You will have the opportunity to enjoy an exciting career with an organization committed to developing high quality products and foster leadership.
What you’ll do:
- Develop a thorough understanding of our existing applications and client requirements.
- Work with management to plan and execute extensions to existing applications, to develop new applications.
- An element of data management / entry as Nidasu’s applications utilize many data sources.
- Become a specialist of a few products and be a primary point of contact/support for those products.
- Providing support to our customers when required and providing support to Data Team.
What you’ll bring:
- Experienced java developer with a minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Writing Java servlets and JSP
- Experience with Java application servers such as Tomcat, Payara or similar
- Skilled at SQL on a large MySQL database
- Knowledge of REST API technologies
- Responsive webpages and email EMDs
- Proficient with AJAX calls
- Have used a version control system for managing code.
- Experience with Agile development methodology
Culture and Benefits:
Here at Infomedia we take our team members and our service very seriously. We live by our core values of: Accelerating Performance, Driving Innovation & Service, Navigating Global, Steering Locals and Having Fun in the Fast Lane. We work hard but we play hard too. We offer a robust benefits package including paid parental leave, flexible working arrangements, health perks, growth and career development and recognition.
Infomedia is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Infomedia does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
June 24, 2021 3:22:52 AM UTC
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia