This is an exciting opportunity to join a business that has its sights firmly set on growth.
Infomedia is a leading global provider of SaaS solutions to the parts and service sector of the automotive industry. Headquartered in Australia, Infomedia has been at the forefront of aftersales system innovation for more than 28 years.
Our objective is to empower our automotive partners by advancing their profitability, productivity, their customer’s service experience and the brand that stands behind it. With more than 170,000 users of our products in more than 186 countries, our unique approach to technology, automotive parts and service selling is validated 24 hours a day.
We are seeking a passionate and enthusiastic HR generalist who will be part of a global P&C (People & Culture) team. You will own the relationships in the US and perform HR responsibilities with the support and communication from APAC and EMEA. The successful candidate will be a specialist in US HR policies and have the opportunity to grow with the role as the business grows its global footprint.
Main activities and Responsibilities:
- Client Relationship Management: Act as a HR consultant to regional management team on the P&C implications of their business issues. This includes · Building strong business partnerships · gaining a detailed understanding of the current and future business needs · accurately diagnosing people implications of these business plans · agreeing workable solutions and ownership with regional management.
- Systems and process oversight: Evaluate the way we do things in P&C from a systems and process perspective to ensure all processes are simple, easily understood and followed.
- Talent acquisition for all roles in the US – technology and sales
- Issues management: e.g., restructuring, grievances, outplacement.
- Benefits Administration including Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K Etc.
- Full Cycle Recruitment for US- Including sourcing, interviewing, testing and hiring.
- COVID Review, Plan & Execution
- Employee Relations
- Work Health and Safety (especially mental health/EAP/ wellness initiatives)
- Policy review, consultation and development
- Onboarding experience including oversight of contract preparation with People & Culture Coordinator
- Previous experience in a similar role, preferably for a computer software organisation.
- Around 5 years’ experience in a generalist HR role for an international company.
- Able to operate as the HR specialist in the US, with the support of a global P&C team.
- Experience in end to end recruitment for both technology and sales talent in the US
- Proven capability to build stakeholder relationships through all levels of the organisation.
- Great communicator with attention to detail.
- Bachelor of HR / HR qualification
Culture and Benefits:
Here at Infomedia we take our team members and our service very seriously. We live by our core values of: Accelerating Performance, Driving Innovation & Service, Navigating Global, Steering Locals and Having Fun in the Fast Lane. We work hard but we play hard too. In the US office we have a committee of team members that plan both fun and philanthropic events. We offer a robust benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, 401K as well as a very generous paid time off program.
May 19, 2021 11:39:04 PM UTC
Plymouth, Michigan, United States