Infomedia is a leading global provider of SaaS solutions to the parts and service sector of the automotive industry. Headquartered in Australia, Infomedia has been at the forefront of aftersales system innovation for more than 28 years. Supplying online parts selling systems, sophisticated service selling systems, a range of publications, as well as data analysis and information research for automotive and lubricant industries.
Our software solutions are used each business day by over 220,000 dealership personnel, produced in more than 35 languages and at work in 186 countries. Their powerful search functions and intuitive, user-friendly interface helps boost efficiency, profitability and customer retention for OE Parts and Service Departments.
Expectations of the role
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business that has its sights firmly set on growth. We have a fantastic opportunity for a talented and dedicated Marketing Coordinator to join our team based in Melbourne. Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, the Marketing Coordinator will be pivotal in supporting the implementation of marketing programs for our MaaS (Marketing as a Service) clients, all major automotive brands. This role is about ensuring marketing strategy is successfully transformed into effective marketing actions that are delivered on time for most effective results.
- Participating in the creation of and implementation of marketing strategy.
- Ensuring planned marketing campaigns are implemented on time and at a quality standard.
- Adapting the marketing calendar/schedule for clients, as related to MaaS programs.
- Providing final recommendations, suggestions and feedback prior to campaign briefing.
- Support clients to finalise campaign briefs, including all relevant details for completing development on time.
- Working with clients’ third parties, such as marketing agencies, to secure relevant creative assets in correct format and on time.
- Providing recommendations to further improve the campaign briefing and development processes.
- Creation and management of development tasks, working with both the Delivery Manager and Developers.
- Supporting Service Delivery Managers with the creation and management of relevant marketing campaign tasks.
- Support the integration of InfoDRIVE’s Marketing solutions with other Infomedia offerings. For example, working on marketing campaigns to drive traffic to Infomedia’s eCommerce solution.
- Design and implement InfoDRIVE’s client engagement strategy, such as helping to develop product presentations through to simple yet engaging video content.
- When required, visiting client and/or agency sites to support campaign planning and implementation.
- At times, training and/or consultation of client and internal stakeholders may be required.
What you’ll bring
- Minimum 2 years working in a marketing role, ideally in CRM or digital.
- Ideally, a proven understanding of Automotive service and parts processes, programs and terminology (such as retention, throughputs, sold hours) and best practice automotive metrics.
- Strong knowledge of CRM and in particular email marketing.
- Passion for automotive and data driven marketing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional skills in building key stakeholder relationships
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities and work to tight timeframes
- High energy, big smile & willingness to grow
- Must be a quick learner, easily able to pick up new digital platforms and systems
Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Marketing (or similar)
Why Choose us:
Put simply, we are a business who are a global leader in our industry on the cusp of a period of growth, innovation and evolution and we have no plans to slow down anytime soon. We develop innovative, data driven cloud software solutions for some of the best and most well-known automotive brands across the globe. The day to day varied work coupled with our relaxed, informal, yet high performing environment are the key things that makes our team happy.
Culture and Benefits:
Here at Infomedia we take our team members and our service very seriously. We live by our core values of: Accelerating Performance, Driving Innovation & Service, Navigating Global, Steering Locals and Having Fun in the Fast Lane. We work hard but we play hard too. We offer a robust benefits package including paid parental leave, flexible working arrangements, health perks, growth and career development and recognition.
Please note that you must have full Australian working rights to be eligible for this role, and only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Infomedia is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Infomedia does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
November 15, 2021 10:47:55 PM UTC
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia