Infomedia Ltd is an ASX listed global leading supplier of information solutions to the parts and service sector of the automotive industry. At Infomedia were building something truly special, driving adoption of technology and software across the niche automotive retail world and to do that we need the thought leaders, the intelligent problem solvers and those who are always striving to take our products to the next level. The challengers and the disruptors are the ones who will be in good company as we drive evolution and growth.
In return you will be stretched and you will be pushed but you will experience growth like you’ve never experienced, within a growing, high tech and energetic organisation where we are all pulling in the one direction and know exactly where our goals are!
Wat are we looking for
- Great interpersonal skills – ability to lead a small team, manage cross functional relationships and communication across Infomedia’s global regions.
- Planning – develop and manage the annual marketing calendar across all regions and all products
- Sales enablement – work with Product Marketing and Training teams to communicate the value proposition of Infomedia’s products and develop the sales collateral that support the selling process
- Marketing launch – plan the launch of new product features and releases, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Content coordination – for website, newsletters, social media and customer success stories
- Advertising and industry PR – manage relationships with industry publications and coordinate advertising placements of Infomedia communication
- Events – support Infomedia’s attendance at industry trade shows and thought leadership conferences
- Customer insights – work with Product Managers, Sales Managers and Customer Support to facilitate product feedback and undertake customer satisfaction measurement
- Metrics – Report on goals, measuring performance, and identifying optimisation opportunities.
What you’ll bring
- Strong communicator: excellent oral and written skills
- 5+ years of marketing experience, preferably in technology sector
- Ability to work and collaborate across teams
- Strong analytical skills, comfortable with technical subject matter
- Practical understanding of content marketing principles
- Strong presentation skills – advanced skills in PowerPoint
- Ability to manage own workload and assume responsibility
- Marketing degree
Why Choose us:
Put simply, we are a business who are a global leader in our industry on the cusp of a period of growth, innovation and evolution and we have no plans to slow down anytime soon. We develop innovative, data driven cloud software solutions for some of the best and most well-known automotive brands across the globe. The day to day varied work coupled with our relaxed, informal, yet high performing environment are the key things that makes our team happy.
Culture and Benefits:
Here at Infomedia we take our team members and our service very seriously. We live by our core values of: Accelerating Performance, Driving Innovation & Service, Navigating Global, Steering Locals and Having Fun in the Fast Lane. We work hard but we play hard too. We offer a robust benefits package including paid parental leave, flexible working arrangements, health perks, growth and career development and recognition.
Please note that you must have full Australian working rights to be eligible for this role, and only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Infomedia is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Infomedia does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
November 17, 2021 1:11:56 AM UTC
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia