This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic Australian based, ASX listed technology business that provides SaaS solutions to the global automotive industry. Headquartered in Sydney, Infomedia has led innovation in aftersales technology within global automotive distribution networks for more than 25 years and continues to expand its reach within the three regions in which it operates.
Our aim is to empower our automaker and distribution partners by advancing their profitability, productivity, and customer service experience. Our unique approach to technology, with a modern integrated SaaS platform, supports more than 220,000 users in 186 countries and opens new opportunities to deliver a comprehensive suite of offerings across multiple customer segments.
Infomedia is one of few global SaaS platform providers in parts, service, data insights and e-commerce to the global automotive industry. More than 95% of revenue is recurring and over 80% of revenue is generated outside Australia. With a strong balance and clear strategic direction, the path to growth, organic and via acquisition, is clear.
We are looking for an experienced Office Coordinator to join us to support our ASX Listed Software Company based out of our Head Office in Sydney. You will support different areas of the business in duties across Reception, People and Culture Administrative Tasks, Executive Tasks, Board Meetings and Events as well as general office management. This role is FullTime, working 25 hours a week working 9am – 5pm each day. You will be presentable with great communication skills and looking to join a growing company at the forefront of Software in the Automotive Industry.
- Manage the reception desk, queries couriers etc.
- Answer the switch to all incoming calls.
- Welcome and greet all guests.
- Liaise with internal and external clients professionally.
- Facilities Management – Work with the Head of Legal to coordinate with the building owners or directly to install, repair and administer all aspects of the building including managing security.
- Manage all travel requirements for individuals through Egencia.
- Support the other EAs to CEO and other areas of the business as needed.
P&C Administration Coordinator
- Maintain all P&C information, ensuring it’s reconciled and properly stored through regular data reconciliation activities between IT and Payroll. Maintain P&C Master file (excel), capturing new starters, changes and exits.
- Manage the full cycle of employee and contractor-related data in the HR database. Collect and enter data, maintaining data accuracy and integrity, as well as identify data discrepancies and rectify them by performing regular data reconciliation.
- Create JIRA tickets for new starters.
- Recruitment – assist with Hackerrank and Thomas International assessments.
- Manage user expiry for non-perm staff and contractors.
- Maintain and administer HR-related systems (Enboarder, & Percipio) to ensure accuracy and integrity of people-related data. Serve as a backup for TAM in the Talent Hub system. Set up New Starters in Egencia.
- Nameplates and seating arrangements for our Belrose Office.
- WHS – Act as the Chief Emergency WArden, maintain first aid kits, training registers and compliance.
- Research P&C information as required.
- Reconcile credit cards for P&C department.
- Process all invoices in relation to P&C to Netsuite for actioning.
- Support the Chief People and Culture Officer and People and Culture team as needed.
- General P&C administration as required.
Events, Board Meetings and AGM:
- Manage the end-to-end process for the Quarterly Meetings including the Above and Beyond Awards, presentations management for presenters, event management and catering for Belrose Office, coordinate with Melbourne, EMEA and America across all quarterly meetings.
- Managing as requested events and catering requirements.
- Manage the quarterly meetings and presentations from the managers.
- Manage company functions as requested.
- Manage weekly employee lunches.
- Ensure that the AGM is organised as required working with the Communication Manager and other EA’s.
- Arrange audio visual hire and set-up as appropriate.
- Hire furniture and crockery as required.
- Manage catering as required.
- Schedule team meetings and departmental meetings as requested.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years as an administrator
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Able to multitask and juggle multiple urgent tasks
- Self-starter and can work independently
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- High level of confidentiality and integrity
- Professional behaviour at all times, to demonstrate IFM’s core values
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Advanced Microsoft Skills, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Well presented
- Competitive remuneration
- Exceptional potential for career growth
- Health and Wellbeing benefits
- Work-life balance and new office
Please note that you must have full Australian working rights to be eligible for this role, and only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Infomedia is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Infomedia does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
October 12, 2021 1:44:33 AM UTC
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia