Infomedia is a leading global provider of SaaS solutions to the parts and service sector of the automotive industry. Headquartered in Australia, Infomedia has been at the forefront of aftersales system innovation for more than 28 years. Supplying online parts selling systems, sophisticated service selling systems, a range of publications, as well as data analysis and information research for automotive and lubricant industries.
Our software solutions are used each business day by over 220,000 dealership personnel, produced in more than 35 languages and at work in 186 countries. Their powerful search functions and intuitive, user-friendly interface helps boost efficiency, profitability and customer retention for OE Parts and Service Departments.
Expectations of the role
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business that has its sights firmly set on growth. Our Product team is key to driving innovation and bringing our new customer-focused products to life. At Infomedia, we are building the future of automotive aftersales platform for our growing global customer base and we’re looking for a talented Product Manager to join our team.
In this position, your focus will be working daily with our customers, our data and business analysts, marketing and of course our talented engineering team to bring new customer initiatives to market. You will also work directly with our Head of Product, doing product and market research to help build the product roadmap. As well as our GoToMarket team to ensure their value realisation for our customers as new features and products are released.
Our Product Managers have an incredibly rewarding role. And you will be part of an innovative, vibrant young team that will guide and support you on your career journey with us.
What you’ll do:
- Engagement with customers to ensure a high level of Customer Experience and deep understanding of their requirements and interaction with the products in your portfolio.
- Working with the Data and Business Analysts to ensure requirements are captured accurately and aligned to product strategy.
- Develop and support software release programs that test product readiness, customer satisfaction and acceptance of a new product or major enhancement.
- Work with the Marketing and Sales team to develop GoToMarket strategies.
- Provide pre-sales subject matter expertise to enhance client relationships and assist with sales opportunities.
- Monitoring key product metrics to ensuring products are performing well for our customers.
What you’ll bring:
- Proven experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner with a focus on understanding the customer needs in relation to digital marketplace or SaaS products.
- Demonstrated achievement in commercial outcomes in product development with an emphasis on customer engagement.
- Ability to communicate and explain technical concepts.
- Being able to successfully represent the company brand and product to customers and stakeholders in a compelling and professional manner with the development of product sales plans.
- We will provide you with an excellent induction and ongoing training to ensure you are able to perform the role to the highest level. You will be surrounded by a supportive, dynamic and fun team and will be rewarded and recognised for your hard work.
Why choose us?
Put simply, we are a business who are a global leader in our industry on the cusp of a period of growth, innovation and evolution and we have no plans to slow down anytime soon. We develop beautifully crafted, data driven cloud software solutions for some of the best and most well-known automotive brands across the globe. The day to day varied work coupled with our relaxed, informal, yet high performing environment are the key things that makes our team happy.
Alongside the interesting work, complex problems to solve and the ability to work on a suite of globally recognized products, we offer (some with caveats due to the current pandemic scenario):
Culture and Benefits:
Here at Infomedia we take our team members and our service very seriously. We live by our core values of Accelerating Performance, Driving Innovation & Service, Navigating Global, Steering Locals and Having Fun in the Fast Lane. We work hard but we play hard too. We offer a robust benefits package including paid parental leave, flexible working arrangements, health perks, growth and career development and recognition.
Please note that you must have full Australian working rights to be eligible for this role, and only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted. Our successful candidate is contacted via enboarder.
Infomedia is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Infomedia does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
September 10, 2021 4:07:51 AM UTC
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia