What you’ll do:
- Account Manage Global Strategic Customers
- Ensure we align strategically with our customers needs
- Develop and manage global account plans to ensure that we are exceeding our customers expectations
- Identify new business opportunities across the target market.
- Convert leads into long term business relationships.
- Identify and cultivate key stakeholders.
- Manage large, or difficult market research or analysis projects; evaluate findings, prepare reports, and make recommendations to senior management about the viability of alternative sales opportunities.
- Establish long-term professional relationships with potential clients, customers, and partners.
- Lead meetings and negotiations with existing and potential clients and business partners to pursue business opportunities.
- Refer sales leads and customer feedback to appropriate contacts within the organisation and liaise with other functional and operational area members to ensure referrals are followed-up promptly.
- Use market data and product knowledge to support the sales organisation to form an annual business plan to achieve targets.
- Prepare and present sales proposals and tenders to a variety of audiences and negotiate winning outcomes.
Key Skill & Experience:
- Strong account management acumen and new business development
- Proven ability to reach sales targets and build a sales pipeline
- 5+ years successful track record of B2B sales
- Experience negotiating sales and influencing buyer behaviour
- Ability to develop sales strategies and sales pipeline
- Experience with Automotive OEMs or the automotive industry
- Strong communication skills in English and Japanese – both written and verbal
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Flexible attitude and willingness to adapt
- Well-developed influencing skills
- Strong management/leadership skills
- Strong negotiation and relationship building skills
Infomedia is a leading global provider of DaaS and SaaS solutions that empowers the data-driven automotive ecosystem.
Infomedia’s solutions help OEMs, NSCs, dealerships and 3rd party partners manage the vehicle and customer lifecycle – they are used by over 250,000 industry professionals, across 50 OEM brands and in 186 countries.
Why choose us?
Put simply, we are a business who are a global leader in our industry on the cusp of a period of growth, innovation and evolution and we have no plans to slow down anytime soon. We develop beautifully crafted, data driven cloud software solutions for some of the best and most well-known automotive brands across the globe. The day to day varied work coupled with our relaxed, informal, yet high performing environment are the key things that makes our team happy.
Culture and Benefits:
Here at Infomedia we take our team members and our service very seriously. We live by our core values of Accelerating Performance, Driving Innovation & Service, Navigating Global, Steering Locals and Having Fun in the Fast Lane. We work hard but we play hard too. We offer a robust benefits package including paid parental leave, flexible working arrangements, growth and career development and recognition.
Please note that you must have full Australian working rights to be eligible for this role, and only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Infomedia is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Infomedia does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
August 1, 2022 11:37:48 PM UTC
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia