Infomedia are the global leader in automotive software, providing SaaS solutions from our large suite of products in pursuit of creating efficiencies and process improvements for our clients.
Our team get to build, implement and support some of the coolest products on the market, using the latest tech in an environment where ideas are nurtured, curiosity is rewarded, and collaboration is key to our success. We are evolving fast and so we are on the lookout for those who thrive in fast paced and ever-changing environments where innovation and continual improvement are the norm.
Aa an agile Senior Business Analyst you will be involved with medium sized API product related projects. You will interact with external partners to answer questions and support development & technical integrations. You will be working in an Agile squad writing user stories and helping design solutions to technical problems. This role is suitable for someone who is passionate about learning and able to adapt to frequent change in a fast-paced environment.
- Work with customers, application developers, architects, project management and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality business solutions. Involved in aspects and/or full systems development lifecycle and is responsible for creation and maintenance of project lifecycle documents/deliverables.
- Aid application development project deliverables. Obtain appropriate level of signoff as appropriate throughout the project lifecycle.
- Manage job and project requirements so that projects are completed on time, in scope, within budget, with minimal defects. May help to maintain documentation such as design documents, acceptance criteria and flow diagrams.
- Assure compliance to required standards and all necessary approvals have been obtained throughout the project lifecycle.
- Interfaces with the business areas, customers, partners, vendors, technical staff and project teams to drive value, and innovative solutions.
- Accountable for all aspects of requirements testing to ensure minimal production UAT defects are realized and completing analysis of the results tying back to customer impacts. Will interface closely with the business and technical staff on the team during all phases of the project, including unit and system testing, integration and UAT testing culminating with implementation checkout and post implementation support.
- Strong ability to analyse and break complex problems into manageable parts
- Minimum 7-9 years BA experience – no graduates please
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; strong ability to articulate complex situations and information clearly
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with technical resources
- Ability to identify and document solutions to complex business problems with accuracy.
- Technical Writing – customer documentation that meet the requirements of functional and system design specifications (desirable)
- Experience of working within an agile organization (desirable)
- Attention to detail; thorough
- Able to work collaboratively and effectively at all levels in an organisation.
- Minimum of 5 years experience of being a Business Analyst in an IT environment
- Exposure to application/system testing
- Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence (nice to have)
- Free Car parking and brand-new office in Melbourne
- Exceptional potential for career growth and development
- Health and Wellbeing benefits
- Work life balance & flexible working arrangements
We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an environment that celebrates diversity and embraces differences. If any of the above sounds like you, please apply today!
June 11, 2021 4:38:28 AM UTC