Infomedia is a leading global provider of SaaS solutions to the parts and service sector of the automotive industry. Headquartered in Australia, Infomedia has been at the forefront of aftersales system innovation for more than 28 years. Supplying online parts selling systems, sophisticated service selling systems, a range of publications, as well as data analysis and information research for automotive and lubricant industries.
Our objective is to empower our automotive partners by advancing their profitability, productivity, their customer’s service experience and the brand that stands behind it. With more than 170,000 users of our products in more than 186 countries, our unique approach to technology, automotive parts and service selling is validated 24 hours a day.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global business that has its sights firmly set on growth.
We are on the hunt for several Senior Project Managers. Project Managers at Infomedia are the project success champions and the bearers of robust processes driving the achievement of deliverables. To be successful as a Project Manager within the Infomedia team you will come with your own toolkit built up over many project successes and a willingness to drive efficiency, take ownership and challenge the norms. You will possess exceptional leadership qualities that instil confidence in our customers and motivation across your team.
What you’ll do:
- Providing effective governance and management of projects, both external-facing and internal; Leveraging a recognised methodology, such as PRINCE2
- Managing project teams, including architects, business analysts, developers and testers, to successfully deliver against project scope and timelines; leveraging both PRINCE2 project management and Agile SDLC methodologies
- Managing the Change process through the project lifecycle
- Preparing project plans and budgets; including pre-sales opportunities
- Preparing weekly status reports and monthly projects cost analysis, against budget
- Identifying and managing risks and issues
- Managing stakeholders, both internal (including Chief Project Officer, VP of Product, Chief Technology Officer) and external (Customers)
- Instilling a culture of teamwork, collaboration and customer success, matching the company’s core values
What you’ll bring:
- Proven track record of successful end-to-end project delivery in a technology company; using both a recognised project management methodology and a more agile SDLC methodology
- Project managing proprietary Data/BI/Analytics software development projects
- Integrated to other Infomedia proprietary products, providing insights for our customers/auto manufacturers
- Certified in a recognised project management methodology, such as PRINCE2 or PMBOK
- Certified in Agile, or a working experience in Agile, as applied development practices
- Demonstrated full software development lifecycle experience
- Possess a technical/developer background
- Well-honed, articulate, and seasoned business communication style
- Proficient in Microsoft tools – Project, Excel, Visio; and Atlassian tools – Jira, Confluence
Culture and Benefits:
Here at Infomedia we take our team members and our service very seriously. We live by our core values of: Accelerating Performance, Driving Innovation & Service, Navigating Global, Steering Locals and Having Fun in the Fast Lane. We work hard but we play hard too. We offer a robust benefits package including paid parental leave, flexible working arrangements, health perks, growth and career development and recognition.
Please note that you must have full Australian working rights to be eligible for this role, and only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Infomedia is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Infomedia does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
June 29, 2021 11:17:08 PM UTC
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia