Candidates will be considered in both Melbourne and Sydney locations
Infomedia is a leading global provider of SaaS solutions to the parts and service sector of the automotive industry. Headquartered in Australia, Infomedia has been at the forefront of aftersales system innovation for more than 28 years.
Our software solutions are used each business day by over 220,000 dealership personnel, produced in more than 35 languages and at work in 186 countries. Their powerful search functions and intuitive, user-friendly interface helps boost efficiency, profitability and customer retention for OE Parts and Service Departments.
Expectations of the role
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business that has its sights firmly set on growth. At Infomedia, we are building the future of automotive aftersales platform for our growing global customer base and we’re looking for a talented Senior Frontend Developer to join our team. You will be part of an existing team to build and maintain multiple Front-End Enterprise Applications.
What you’ll do:
- Code will be standards compliant, performant and have excellent unit test coverage
- Developing front-end applications with back-end API services
- Develop technical solutions that help achieve business and customer goals.
- Be able to provide clear feedback to technical and project teams upon encountering technological limitations
- Be part of the design committee where you will contribute ideas and recommend solutions for user experiences that help with product engagement and uptake
- Keep up to date with trends in UI and UX, conduct feasibility studies for impacts on changing the UI/UX of current product and report findings to the design committee
- Help team members with the best ways of solving challenging UI related issues across multiple browsers and devices.
What you’ll bring:
- Developing solutions with modern web technologies (HTML5, CSS & CSS pre-processors & JS)
- Strong experience in Java Script and JS framework such as Angular or React
- Developing web applications that work across multiple browsers and devices (i.e. responsive design)
- Working in an Agile Project Team
- Working with modern CICD toolsets such as Circle CI, Git
- Solving challenges that come with making a site compatible with IE 11.
· In app analytics
· WCAG + Accessibility
Why choose us?
Put simply, we are a business who are a global leader in our industry on the cusp of a period of growth, innovation and evolution and we have no plans to slow down anytime soon. We develop beautifully crafted, data driven cloud software solutions for some of the best and most well-known automotive brands across the globe. The day to day varied work coupled with our relaxed, informal, yet high performing environment are the key things that makes our team happy.
Culture and Benefits:
Here at Infomedia we take our team members and our service very seriously. We live by our core values of Accelerating Performance, Driving Innovation & Service, Navigating Global, Steering Locals and Having Fun in the Fast Lane. We work hard but we play hard too. We offer a robust benefits package including paid parental leave, flexible working arrangements, health perks, growth and career development and recognition.
Please note that you must have full Australian working rights to be eligible for this role, and only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted. Our successful candidate is contacted via enboarder.
Infomedia is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Infomedia does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
September 9, 2021 11:16:58 PM UTC
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia