Infomedia is a leading global provider of SaaS solutions to the parts and service sector of the automotive industry. Headquartered in Australia, Infomedia has been at the forefront of aftersales system innovation for more than 28 years. Supplying online parts selling systems, sophisticated service selling systems, a range of publications, as well as data analysis and information research for automotive and lubricant industries.
Our software solutions are used each business day by over 220,000 dealership personnel, produced in more than 35 languages and at work in 186 countries. Their powerful search functions and intuitive, user-friendly interface helps boost efficiency, profitability and customer retention for OE Parts and Service Departments.
Expectations of the role
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business that has its sights firmly set on growth. You will have the opportunity to enjoy an exciting career with an organization committed to developing high quality products and foster leadership. We are seeking an exceptional, passionate, and creative Senior Full Stack Developer who loves developing great software that is elegant and easy to use.
What you’ll do:
- Interact effectively with other engineering team members to improve software design and quality
- Actively seek to improve our products and suggest ideas for new products
- Work in line with the software development process and actively seek to improve it
- Keep abreast of technical developments in own field, and perform feasibility studies or investigations
- Support project management in feature estimation by defining and estimating work- breakdowns
What you’ll bring:
- Strong demonstrated experience in designing and developing scalable system using Java and springboot technology stack
- Experience in RESTful API architecture and design
- Knowledge of authentication and authorisation mechanism in context of microservices
- Experience in designing and implementing infrastructure-as-code on AWS, including Cloud formation, API Gateways, load balancers, EC2, S3, lambda, container runtime environments and associated components
- Strong at problem solving and implementing software solutions
- Advanced knowledge of software design patterns and coding best practices
- Strong ability to coach and pass on knowledge to the team
- Track record of proactive involvement in suggesting new processes, technologies, features etc
Nice to have:
- Previous exposure to .net technologies will be a major plus
- Experience with any CI/CD tools widely adapted by organisations
- Previous experience with monolithic to microservices migration
- Experience with nosql database
Why Choose us:
Put simply, we are a business who are a global leader in our industry on the cusp of a period of growth, innovation and evolution and we have no plans to slow down anytime soon. We develop beautifully crafted, data driven cloud software solutions for some of the best and most well-known automotive brands across the globe. The day to day varied work coupled with our relaxed, informal, yet high performing environment are the key things that makes our team happy.
Culture and Benefits:
Here at Infomedia we take our team members and our service very seriously. We live by our core values of: Accelerating Performance, Driving Innovation & Service, Navigating Global, Steering Locals and Having Fun in the Fast Lane. We work hard but we play hard too. We offer a robust benefits package including paid parental leave, flexible working arrangements, health perks, growth and career development and recognition.
Please note that you must have full Australian working rights to be eligible for this role, and only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Infomedia is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Infomedia does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
October 7, 2021 4:41:33 AM UTC
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia