Are you looking to join a global company working with the latest technology to deliver innovative products to its customers? Do you want the opportunity to grow and develop your career in a stimulating and rewarding environment?
Join our development team at Infomedia to build our future products on web and mobile using the latest technologies and agile methodologies. Work alongside innovative and creative people like you to learn and grow your skillset.
You will have the opportunity to enjoy an exciting career with an organization committed to developing high quality products and foster leadership. We are seeking an exceptional, passionate, and creative Senior Full Stack Developer who loves developing great software that is elegant and easy to use.
- Interact effectively with other developers, team leaders, architects, product managers, User Interface designers, testers and production engineers to improve software design and quality
- Actively seek to improve our products and suggest ideas for new products
- Work in line with the software development process and actively seek to improve it
- Design and implement software components
- Support and maintain existing products
- Identify and fix problem areas in the existing architecture and code
- Write test software
- Perform feasibility studies or investigations
- Keep abreast of technical developments in own field
- Support project management in project estimation by defining and estimating work-break-downs
- Write detailed system requirement specifications
Essential Skills and Experience:-
- Excellent software development and design skills in core Java
- Accurately define and document system requirements
- Ability to perform feasibility studies and technology investigations
- Strong at problem solving and implementing software solutions
- Advanced knowledge of software design patterns and coding best practices
- Good understanding of web security and designing secure web based software applications
- Good knowledge of designing high performing, scalable and available applications
- Strong knowledge of development tools such as Visual Studio or Eclipse/IntelliJ IDE, Subversion/GIT and Maven
- Good knowledge of enterprise application development including clustering, database replication, application server configuration, networking etc
- The ability to estimate work break downs and time frames to complete tasks
- Strong ability to coach and pass on knowledge to the team
- Track record of proactive involvement in suggesting new processes, technologies, features etc.
- Flexible working arrangements and work life balance
- New Office in Moorabbin
- Exceptional potential for career growth and development
- Health and Wellbeing benefits
Learn more about us:-
If the above sounds like you, then apply today.
Infomedia is a leading global provider of SaaS solutions to the parts and service sector of the automotive industry and supplies online parts selling systems, sophisticated service selling systems, a range of publications, as well as data analysis and information research for automotive and lubricant industries. Infomedia’s products and services operate in 29 languages in over 180 countries and are used by more than 150,000 people.
To learn more about the products you’ll be supporting visit www.Superservice.com
Infomedia Ltd is an Australian Owned Equal Opportunity Employer www.infomedia.com.au
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for taking the time to apply
May 18, 2021 1:51:51 AM UTC
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia