Are you looking to join a global company working with the latest technology to deliver innovative products to its customers? Do you want the opportunity to grow and develop your career in a stimulating and rewarding environment?
Join our development team at Infomedia to build our future products on web and mobile using the latest technologies and agile methodologies. Work alongside innovative and creative people like you to learn and grow your skillset. You will have the opportunity to enjoy an exciting career with an organization committed to developing high quality products and foster leadership. We are seeking an exceptional, passionate, and creative Senior .NET Developer who loves developing great software that is elegant and easy to use.
- Design, development and ongoing management of core platform applications and services
- Ensure documentation is created and maintained with a view to enabling ongoing development support
- Drive continuous system improvement and process optimisation
- Collaborate with other product development teams to drive innovation
Essential Skills and Experience:-
- Strong software development experience in .NET Framework 4.7+, C# 4.0+, ASP.NET, WinForm, Web Socket and Web Services
- Strong SQL and Stored Procedure development within Microsoft SQL Server is also required
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively at all levels of the organisation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Flexible/adaptable and can embrace change
- Experience in scrum-based software development, JIRA and CI/CD.
- Desirable skills:
- PowerShell scripting
- Cloud DevOps (AWS)
- Flexible working arrangements and work life balance
- Exceptional potential for career growth and development
- Health and Wellbeing benefits
Infomedia is a leading global provider of SaaS solutions to the parts and service sector of the automotive industry and supplies online parts selling systems, sophisticated service selling systems, a range of publications, as well as data analysis and information research for automotive and lubricant industries. Infomedia’s products and services operate in 29 languages in over 180 countries and are used by more than 150,000 people.
Infomedia Ltd is an Australian Owned Equal Opportunity Employer www.infomedia.com.au
Please only apply if you are eligible to work in Australia
May 27, 2021 4:44:06 AM UTC
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia