Infomedia is a leading global provider of SaaS solutions to the parts and service sector of the automotive industry. Headquartered in Australia, Infomedia has been at the forefront of aftersales system innovation for more than 28 years. Supplying online parts selling systems, sophisticated service selling systems, a range of publications, as well as data analysis and information research for automotive and lubricant industries.
Our software solutions are used each business day by over 220,000 dealership personnel, produced in more than 35 languages and at work in 186 countries. Their powerful search functions and intuitive, user-friendly interface helps boost efficiency, profitability and customer retention for OE Parts and Service Departments.
Expectations of the role:
As a Product Manager hired for the Data & Analytics product line, you will have the unique opportunity to lead collaborative efforts to ideate and co-design the Data & Analytics product roadmap under the guidance of the Product Leadership function. Your responsibilities will involve extending existing & designing new capabilities across the data API ecosystem, as well as reporting dashboards & analytics that can be used by external & internal customers to support Infomedia’s strategic priorities and outcomes.
You will be successful at making Infomedia products as amazing as possible for customers – B2B or B2C and possess previous experience setting product vision, strategy and launching excellent products. Your people leadership skills will cover both internal / external relationships and your charisma will bring everyone together to drive towards the same goals.
What you’ll do:
- Coach & mentor current & future team members to understand the approach to a product-led, commercially astute, product framework applicable to the IFM application portfolio.
- Comprehend our automotive industry nuances & the core offerings across our family of products.
- Develop a deep understanding of our market, customer personas, how they work, their pain points, macro trends, & their requirements.
- Work closely with our Head of Product for Data & Analytics to define the vision and strategy, which you will own and drive.
- Think big but start small. Set lofty goals and have a bold, exciting vision for our product and get your teammates and customers excited about it.
- Be highly collaborative in your approach, and partner closely with the design and engineering team members to make sure everyone is brought along the journey of product discovery.
- Be a great product person and be exceptionally pragmatic. Be prepared to apply the strategic direction of Infomedia to make the right trade-offs to keep moving forward.
- Be accountable for product quality and for ensuring we always deliver a world-class product experience.
What you’ll bring:
- Extensive product management experience in designing and deploying core services for B2B or B2C SaaS platforms (ideally covering some form of Data or Analytics applications).
- Ability to define the balance between solving the customer problem and the minimum viable product (MVP) that allows a team to ship, learn, and iterate.
- Experience in prioritising product roadmaps and effective stakeholder engagement
- Experience in working in a fast paced, evolving environment, utilising an iterative method and flexible approach to enable rapid delivery.
- Proven success in leading and scaling remote teams without direct authority.
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to rally a team around the work they are doing, strong storyteller who adapts their style based on the audience.
- Experience with customer usability and design thinking approach.
- High energy, results-oriented self-starter with a positive approach. You are known for your “can do” demeanour, curiosity and creativity.
Why choose us?
Put simply, we are a business who are a global leader in our industry on the cusp of a period of growth, innovation and evolution and we have no plans to slow down anytime soon. We develop beautifully crafted, data driven cloud software solutions for some of the best and most well-known automotive brands across the globe. The day to day varied work coupled with our relaxed, informal, yet high performing environment are the key things that makes our team happy.
Alongside the interesting work, complex problems to solve and the ability to work on a suite of globally recognized products, we offer (some with caveats due to the current pandemic scenario):
Culture and Benefits:
Here at Infomedia we take our team members and our service very seriously. We live by our core values of Accelerating Performance, Driving Innovation & Service, Navigating Global, Steering Locals and Having Fun in the Fast Lane. We work hard but we play hard too. We offer a robust benefits package including paid parental leave, flexible working arrangements, health perks, growth and career development and recognition.
Please note that you must have full Australian working rights to be eligible for this role, and only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted. Our successful candidate is contacted via enboarder.
Infomedia is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Infomedia does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
November 9, 2021 5:37:31 AM UTC
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia