This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic Australian based, ASX listed technology business that provides SaaS solutions to the global automotive industry. Headquartered in Sydney, Infomedia has led innovation in aftersales technology within global automotive distribution networks for more than 25 years and continues to expand its reach within the three regions in which it operates.
Our aim is to empower our automaker and distribution partners by advancing their profitability, productivity, and customer service experience. Our unique approach to technology, with a modern integrated SaaS platform, supports more than 220,000 users in 186 countries and opens new opportunities to deliver a comprehensive suite of offerings across multiple customer segments.
Infomedia is one of few global SaaS platform providers in parts, service, data insights and e-commerce to the global automotive industry. More than 95% of revenue is recurring and over 80% of revenue is generated outside Australia. With a strong balance and clear strategic direction, the path to growth, organic and via acquisition, is clear.
As the Software Development Manager, you will lead & manage a team of engineers focused on Infomedia’s Superservice Menus product to deliver engineering excellence by promoting and governing development best practices. You will provide leadership in maintaining a high performing and cohesive team that encompasses both onshore and offshore members whilst fostering a strong culture of collaboration and innovation
What you’ll do:
- Lead and manage an overall team of 20+ engineers.
- Drive the development of high-quality software.
- Lead collaborative efforts to develop technical solution designs and estimation of technical tasks. In partnership with Product Teams, maintain a technical roadmap that focuses on managing risk, platform optimisation and technical debt.
- Define and track individual and team goals to monitor and improve the team’s productivity. Facilitate on-time delivery of projects
What you’ll bring:
- A minimum of 3-5 years team lead experience with a proven track record of delivering high quality work and promoting engineering best practices.
- Strong SaaS-based fullstack software development experience – our tech stack includes Java, Angular, Typescript, MySQL, MongoDB
- Strong AWS experience required – we treat infrastructure as code.
- Experience with Agile software delivery
- “Can-Do” attitude – eager and willing to roll up your sleeves and jump into solving new challenges. Experience in coaching and mentoring more junior team members.
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively at all levels of the organisation.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Flexible/adaptable and can embrace change.
- Bachelor of Computer Science degree or equivalent academic qualification
- AWS Certified – preferably
Culture and Benefits:
Here at Infomedia we take our team members and our service very seriously. We live by our core values of: Accelerating Performance, Driving Innovation & Service, Navigating Global, Steering Locals and Having Fun in the Fast Lane. We work hard but we play hard too. We offer a robust benefits package including paid parental leave, flexible working arrangements, health perks, growth and career development and recognition.
Infomedia is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Infomedia does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
June 3, 2021 10:17:52 AM UTC
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia