Infomedia are the global leader in automotive software, providing SaaS solutions from our large suite of products in pursuit of creating efficiencies and process improvements for our clients.
Our team get to build, implement and support some of the coolest products on the market, using the latest tech in an environment where ideas are nurtured, curiosity is rewarded, and collaboration is key to our success. We are evolving fast and so we are on the lookout for those who thrive in fast paced and ever-changing environments where innovation and continual improvement are the norm. You know, the people who are forever curious, asking questions and seeking answers, challenging prevailing perceptions in pursuit of the best outcomes and not the “normal” outcomes.
We are seeking an experienced Software Trainer in Melbourne to help drive adoption of our solution suite across APAC. Infomedia works within a niche industry sector that requires you to be technology savvy as well as being excellent at project managing, training, whilst building relationships with our customer base and 3rd parties. It will be a broad, challenging and varied role working with a dynamic team.
The role will require you to:-
- Prepare, practice and deliver training presentations for car dealerships, manufacturers and internal customers
- Present Infomedia applications in an engaging, positive manner to ensure an effective transfer of knowledge to users at all levels
- Provide onsite coaching of our product and processes
- Provide end to end communications with clients you are working with
- Provide feedback to Management aimed at improving application usability and customer experience
- Monitor customer’s adoption of application and proactively encourage areas for improvement
- Proactively communicate with 3rd party providers to assist in the integration of Infomedia applications at dealership level
- This role requires local, interstate and international travel
- Training background (software experience desirable)
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment or willing to get it
- Experience managing multiple training projects simultaneously
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to impart knowledge and facilitate learning
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Ability to work with initiative, gather information, analyse and solve problems
- Ability to work flexible hours to meet customer needs, regardless of their location
- A background in the automotive industry highly regarded but not essential
- Ideally, some understanding of dealership processes
- Competitive remuneration
- Exceptional potential for career growth
- Health and Wellbeing benefits
- Work life balance and new office
Learn more about us:-
If the above sounds like you, then apply today.
Our team are not #1 in our industry by accident, we are forever challenging each other to be better in a supportive culture conducive with high performance, creativity and achievement. We challenge you to challenge us.
Please note that you must have full Australian working rights to be eligible for this role, and only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted.
June 21, 2021 5:58:11 AM UTC
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia