Infomedia Ltd (ASX:IFM) is a leading global provider of DaaS and SaaS solutions that empowers the data-driven automotive ecosystem. Infomedia’s solutions help OEMs, NSCs, dealerships and 3rd party partners manage the vehicle and customer lifecycle. They are used by over 250,000 industry professionals, across 50 OEM brands and in 186 countries to create a convenient customer journey, drive dealer efficiencies and grow sales.
We are seeking a Software Trainer in Melbourne or Sydney to help drive the adoption of our solution suite across APAC. Infomedia works within a niche industry sector that requires you to be technology savvy as well as being excellent at project managing and training, whilst building relationships with our customer base and 3rd parties. It will be a broad, challenging and varied role working with a dynamic team.
The role will require you to:
- Prepare, practice and deliver training presentations for car dealerships, manufacturers and internal customers
- Present Infomedia applications in an engaging, positive manner to ensure an effective transfer of knowledge to users at all levels
- Provide onsite coaching of our product and processes
- Provide end to end communications with clients you are working with
- Provide feedback to Management aimed at improving application usability and customer experience
- Monitor customer’s adoption of application and proactively encourage areas for improvement
- This role requires frequent local, interstate and international travel
- 2+years’ experience in training, customer service, customer facing or equivalent roles
- Experience managing multiple training projects simultaneously
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to impart knowledge and facilitate learning
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Ability to work with initiative, gather information, analyse and solve problems
- Ability to work flexible hours to meet customer needs, regardless of their location
- Training background (software experience desirable)
- A background in the automotive industry highly regarded but not essential
- Ideally, some understanding of dealership processes
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment or willing to get it
- Competitive remuneration
- Exceptional potential for career growth
- Health and Wellbeing benefits
- Work-life balance and new office
Please note that you must have full Australian working rights to be eligible for this role, and only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Infomedia is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Infomedia does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
November 27, 2023 5:26:23 AM UTC
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia