Infomedia & the role
Infomedia is a leading global provider of SaaS and DaaS solutions to automotive industry. Headquartered in Australia, Infomedia has been at the forefront of vehicle and customer lifecycle system innovation for more than 30 years. We develop online parts selling systems, service quoting and inspection solutions, data analysis, predictive marketing and eCommerce solutions to help our OEM and Dealer customers grow sales and elevate customer experience.
Our data-driven software solutions are used each business day by over 250,000 dealership personnel, to manage the vehicle and customer lifecycle – they are produced in more than 40 languages and at work in 186 countries. Their powerful search functions and intuitive, user-friendly interface helps boost efficiency, profitability and customer retention for OEM Parts and Service Departments.
Expectations of the role
SimplePart (a product of Infomedia) is searching for a quick-thinking, organized, no-nonsense technical project manager who is dedicated to problem-solving and delivering best-in-class solutions for a rapidly changing and expanding global market. Our platform is the eCommerce platform of choice for globally-recognized automotive brands. We solve decades-old challenges for our clients, and inspire and enable them to reach for more. And you are key to delivering this mission.
We’re looking for a technical project manager who can help us follow through on our goals and work very closely with our development team to deliver projects. In this position, you’ll help us bring our goals to fruition – planning, documenting and executing technology projects according to deadlines and communicating cross-functionally to bridge the gap between business and technical teams and our clients.
You’re detail-oriented and highly organized, a multitasker extraordinaire who thrives in controlled chaos and being the go-to person for your teammates. Proactive and forward-thinking, you’re not just tracking the projects and deliverables for today, but you’re also getting involved with business teams as they plan and track upcoming projects. You’re the first to notice when things are going off the rails, and you’re the steady presence that keeps processes and people in check. You believe in the power of a good process, but you also know when the rules need to be bent or changed – your pet peeve is keeping a process for processes’ sake.
Sound like you? Check out the responsibilities and qualifications — and apply!
- Own the planning, scheduling and management of development and IT-related projects
- Organize and track jobs, define and enforce project scopes, proactively manage risks, progress project escalations, prioritize tasks, and problem-solve
- Collaborate with technical teams to help drive projects related to product development, network security, and infrastructure
- Create and improve technical teams’ processes while balancing needs against practicality
- Initiate and facilitate technical design and architecture discussions across cross-functional teams
- Review and validate the feasibility of project proposals, track project documentation and requirements, mapping work back to the original requirements to stay within scope
- Act as a communications liaison between technical and non-technical colleagues
- Facilitate cross-collaboration and understanding between technology and other departments
- 1+ years experience in being a great communicator cross-functionally and internally
- 1+ years experience on cross-functional technical projects of varying lengths
- Background focused in engineering, business systems, or IT
- Experience working in ASP.NET & SQL based environments
- Proven ability to work effectively with both business and technical teams, specifically in:
- Influencing others, without needing to rely on formal authority
- Simplifying complexity and translate technical concepts to non-tech audiences
- Communicating with and achieving alignment with technical partners
- Software deployment, go-live experiences with multiple clients
- Experience prioritizing and adapting under pressure – from both internal and external sources
- Familiarity with project management software (bonus points for experience using Azure DevOps and/or Asana)
- Knowledge of Scrum and Product best practices
Why choose us?
Put simply, we are a business who are a global leader in our industry on the cusp of a period of growth, innovation and evolution and we have no plans to slow down anytime soon. We develop innovatively crafted, data driven cloud software solutions for some of the best and most well-known automotive brands across the globe. The day-to-day varied work coupled with our relaxed, informal, yet high performing environment are the key things that makes our team happy.
Culture and Benefits
Here at Infomedia we take our team members and our service very seriously. We live by our core values of: Accelerating Performance, Driving Innovation & Service, Navigating Global, Steering Locals and Having Fun in the Fast Lane. We work hard but we play hard too. We offer a robust benefits package including paid parental leave, flexible working arrangements, health benefits, growth and career development and recognition.
Infomedia offers its Microcat® EPC, Superservice™ Quoting & Inspection software, Infodrive™ Data & Analytics, SimplePart™ ecommerce platform as ‘turn-key’ solutions to our OEM customers and their dealership networks.
- 30 years industry experience
- Established global operations throughout 186 countries in over 40 languages
- Our software is used by over 250,000 automotive industry professionals around the world.
Please note that you must have valid identification to work in the United States to be eligible for this role, and only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Infomedia is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Infomedia does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion, or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic, or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Individual compensation will be commensurate with the candidate’s experience.
November 20, 2023 7:47:01 PM UTC
Atlanta, Georgia, United States