Digital service record for customer retention and security
An online, VIN-specific central database that empowers dealerships to retrieve accurate and up-to-date vehicle service records at any time.
Superservice Register is secure and transparent – effectively eliminating chances of falsified service records and lost logbooks.
How it works
VIN-specific details of the service or repair are recorded upon customer booking.
Customer receives a printout of the work performed and any past records, if required.
Full service history is stored permanently in the online database, ready to be accessed at any time.
Advantages for Automakers
- Access real-time reporting functions with accurate insights to improve customer loyalty and service retention strategies
- Analyze customer behaviour – insights to where and when vehicle owners are servicing their vehicle
- Analyze dealer performance – insights to vehicle movement and retention rates
- Analyze vehicle trends – insights to which vehicles are being serviced, type of repair work, and wear and tear trends
- “Next service” forecasting helps retain genuine service, maintenance and repair business within an automaker’s repairer network beyond the warranty period
- Improves automaker’s brand image, vehicle resale value and customer retention
Advantages for Dealers
- Access to service and repair records 24/7
- Keeps customers loyal by ensuring their service record is kept up to date
- Increases efficiency for your service staff, allowing them to focus on sales
- “Next service” forecasting information to keep your customers’ business
- Gain unique service record insight for first time customers
- Gain a competitive edge against aftermarket repairers
Advantages for Customers
- Allows customers to access and print up-to-the-minute service records anytime, anywhere
- Unlike log books which only record the date of a service, Superservice Register keeps a complete record of all work done on the vehicle
- The resale value of a vehicle is enhanced because buyers can trust the accuracy of an online database
- With a permanent digital record of the service history, there is no need to worry about losing logbooks again