See our new features and updates to Superservice Triage that will help dealerships provide a higher level of service to customers:
Brand New Jobs Today Screen
The Jobs Today screen has been refreshed to make it easier to track and manage jobs:
- New intuitive and mobile-friendly design
- Consolidated search and filter tools to make it easier to find jobs
- View the RO summary without clicking on the job
- Collapse and expand individual columns to suit your workflow
- Pin important jobs to the top of the column
- Expand an individual job to view key information
- Expand all jobs at once to view information for multiple jobs
- Clearly view the RO number at the top of each job
- View, add or edit notes in the Tile view
- New Job button has been moved to a better spot in the mobile view
- Easier selection of Service Advisors and technicians in the List view
- Number of completed ROs in the Calendar view
Customer Authorisation Request via WhatsApp
Superservice Triage now provides dealers with the flexibility to send customers the inspection report and customer authorisation form via the dealer’s WhatsApp account instead of SMS.
Supersessions, Alternate Parts and Kit Information
If dealers have integration to Superservice Menus quoting tool, they can now access supersessions, alternate parts and kit information in Superservice Triage for a more accurate quote.
New Walkaround Check Sheets
Dealers can now do a walkaround inspection check for
- trucks and
Simply select the correct splat to record body work inspection results.