For your convenience, you can translate this page with Google Translate
Last Modified 3rd July 2018
This document explains the policy of Infomedia Ltd (including its subsidiaries IFM Americas Inc., IFM Europe Limited and Infomedia China) (“Infomedia”) on the use of web browser cookies (“cookies”) in websites operated by Infomedia from time to time.
Cookies are files placed on to your computer as you browse the internet and help websites to remember information about you to offer a more personalized experience. Such information is typically collected using web cookies, web or email pixels (also known as beacons), embedded hyperlinks, and similar tools.
Browsers can generally be set to disable or delete individual cookies. See below for the types of cookies and their respective purposes.
- First Party vs. Third Party Cookies. Typically, when you visit a website, the owner of that website will place a cookie on your machine; this is known as a ‘first party cookie’. Some websites allow other, unrelated parties to place a cookie on your machine, often for the purpose of advertising; this is referred to as a ‘third party cookie’.
- Session Cookies vs. Persistent Cookies. Cookies can either be session based, or persistent in nature. Session cookies are automatically deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a pre-determined expiry date.
- Required Cookies: enable the navigation and basic functionality of the websites, e.g., access to protected areas of the websites.
- Functional Cookies: allow analysis of website usage and selections on the website (e.g. your login name, language, or region), so we can save these settings and offer you a more personalized
- Advertising Cookies: allow us to better assess the effectiveness of our content marketing and advertising efforts. These cookies are provided by our third-party partners to analyze and track site visit and signups stemming from advertising. We do not share your personal information (such as name or email) to third-party providers outside of site visit data collected directly by such Advertising Cookies, though your site visit data may be linked with other personal information collected elsewhere by such third-party providers. Such external data processing is governed by the privacy policies of these thirdparty providers.
Cookies also have a retention period set by the owner, which will retain the cookie for a set period of time.
Our websites collect certain information about your visit, such as your browser type, your IP address, and the referring website.
We partner with third parties who may place cookies on your browser when you visit our websites, may send their own cookies to your cookie file, and may use those cookies to track and collect information about you and your online activities over time and across different websites, devices, and applications and to provide targeted advertising based on your interests and previous browsing history.
See below for descriptions about the cookies used on our websites.
Cookies used by www.infomedia.com.au
|Used by Infomedia using Google (Third party – Advertising) to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
|Used by Infomedia using Sharpspring (Third party – Functional and Advertising) to provide forms with pre-completed fields. In addition, these cookies can also be used to store the pages you visited. If you enter your personal information in a form, then these can be linked to your profile.
|Cookie Preferences||catAccCookies||1 month||Used by Infomedia (First Party – Functional) to remember a user’s choice about cookies on the website.|
|Used by Infomedia using AdRoll (Third Party – Advertising) to enable websites to serve automatic text, image, video, and rich media adverts that are targeted to site content and audience and also the users previous site visits.
Cookies used by Infomedia application websites
|Used by Infomedia using Google Analytics (Third party – Advertising) to help Infomedia understand how users use the app. https://policies.google.com/privacy|
|10 years session||Used by Infomedia (First Party – Functional) to record the language and market selected the last time.|
|Auth API||JWT.IO||1 year||Used by Infomedia (First Party – Required) for user authentication and authorisation information.|
|Microcat.Live||languages Authorization Jsessionid
|session session session session||Used by Infomedia (First Party – Functional) to record user name, country, franchise and other account information|
Opt out options – other company cookies
You may choose to block our cookies and other sites from setting cookies by changing the settings of your browser.
Blocking or disabling certain cookies may interfere with certain functions otherwise available.
Opting out of receiving interest-based advertising does not result in block all advertisements. You may continue receiving advertisements which will be generic or based on the content of a webpage that you are visiting, instead of being targeted to your specific interests.
Due to the way web browsers work, more companies than those listed on this page may place cookies on your device when you access our website.
To obtain information on how to set cookies opt outs on a particular browser, visit the privacy / cookie page of the relevant browser.