For your convenience, you can translate this page with Google Translate
Last Modified 5th July 2022
3. Types of information collected
Infomedia may collect a range of information in the ordinary course of its business activities, including personal and non-personal information, including your name, phone number, email, IP address, all relating to your use of Infomedia’s products and / or services including websites.
4. Primary Purpose of collection
Infomedia collects information in the course of its business activities in order to:
- carry on its business and to provide you with products and / or services;
- provide marketing and obtain feedback about our products and services; and
- deliver access to and contents of websites with improved efficiency and functionality.
Without this information, Infomedia may be unable provide its products and/or services to you.
5. How Infomedia collects information
Infomedia collects information in two main ways:
- directly where you:
- buy or obtain a subscription to our products and / or services;
- contact us to obtain support or make an inquiry in respect of our products or services;
- submit your email address and other contact information for inclusion in our database(s);
- browse any of Infomedia’s active websites or domains;
- become a supplier to or shareholder of Infomedia.
- indirectly, for instance, via the placement of browser cookies or other analytical tools on computers and devices used by you.
6. How your information will be used
You acknowledge and agree that Infomedia may use or disclose information for the primary purpose for which it is collected, including but not limited to,
- provision of services and/ or products, administration related thereto, fulfilment of orders placed by you, marketing and notification about changes to our services and / or products, and general record-keeping related to your use of our products and/or services, register and handle support, communicate with you or to comply with our legal obligations; and
- may be shared between Infomedia Ltd and its related bodies corporate, and may be disclosed on a confidential basis to our third party contractors, agents or to our suppliers related to the primary purposes;
We may also use such information for a purpose related to the primary purpose of collection and where a reasonable ordinary person would expect that we would use the information in such a way.
Where you provide personal information to us about another person, you warrant that you are authorised to provide that information to us, and that you will inform that person who we are, how we use and disclose their information, and that they can gain access to that information.
7. Changes and opt-out choices
You can delete or amend data you have entered via our applications. You can change your choices about receiving either subscription or general communications at the data collection point, within your account preference settings. You may opt-out at any time using the links at the bottom of any promotional email or by sending an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will limit and / or delete use and disclosure of your personal data as requested.
Please note, this option does not apply to communications primarily for the purpose of administering business relationships, including contracts, support, or other administrative and transactional notices where the primary purpose of these communications is not promotional in nature.
8. Disclosure of information
- we reasonably suspect that there is a threat to your health or safety or the public’s health or safety;
- we reasonably suspect that illegal or unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in, and the use or disclosure is a necessary part of our investigation or in reporting the matter to the relevant authorities; and / or
- where such use or disclosure is required under or authorised by law (for example, to comply with a subpoena, a warrant or other order of a court or legal process).
9. Third party sources
10. Cross Border Transfer, Security and Storage
By accessing an Infomedia website, or by installing, accessing or using Infomedia’s products and/or services, except where we have agreed under an agreement to retain such information within a specific country or region (such as to comply with the European General Data Protection Regulation and others), you agree and consent to the cross-border transfer of information and/or data. Infomedia uses third parties, including Amazon Web Services, Netsuite, Zendesk and Microsoft cloud services, to host its emails, databases and systems on and Google to provide analytic services and has entered into suitable agreements to protect your data. Those providers are generally located in Australia, the European Union and/or the European Economic Area and/or the United States of America. Infomedia uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of personally identifiable information, including having secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Data transmission over the Internet may not be secure and you transmit all information at your own risk. Upon receipt of your transmission, Infomedia make every effort to ensure its security on our systems. You are solely responsible for keeping your passwords and/or account information secret, ensure your computer systems are up to date and implement antivirus and other protective measures. Additional information is available at our GDPR page.
11. Contacts, Access to and Correction of Personal Information
Infomedia is committed to maintaining accurate, relevant and appropriate information about our customers, client and other stakeholders. You may contact us and/ or request access to your information through our Privacy Officer as follows:
- Privacy Officer, Infomedia Ltd
- Level 5, 155 Clarence Street, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
- Telephone: +61 (0) 2 9454 1500 Fax: +61 (0) 2 9454 1799
- Email: email@example.com
Infomedia will review your request in accordance with applicable privacy laws and will provide you with access to a copy of the information it holds about you, and will permit you to update or change that information, unless:
- you cannot satisfy Infomedia that you are entitled to access the information; or
- Infomedia is entitled to refuse or withhold such access.
If you are refused access, we will provide reasons for such refusal upon your request. For security reasons, Infomedia will not disclose sensitive security details including such things as usernames, passwords or credit card information.