Infomedia currently operates a Dividend Reinvestment Plan (DRP) allowing eligible shareholders to reinvest their dividends into Infomedia shares. The DRP is open to shareholders with a registered address in Australia or New Zealand.
Features of the DRP
- Increase your shareholding: The DRP provides a convenient and cost effective way to increase your investment in Infomedia.
- Participation is voluntary: Participation is entirely voluntary on an opt-in basis. You can choose to join, withdraw, or vary your participation in the DRP at any time (subject to time limits imposed by the Rules).
- Save on transactional costs: No brokerage or other transaction costs are payable by shareholders in relation to shares issued under the DRP.
- Shares rank equally: Shares allocated through the plan rank equally with existing shares.
- Dividend notices: Shares acquired by you under the DRP are credited directly to your existing shareholding. DRP statements showing the Dividend calculation and the details of your participation will be dispatched on or following the relevant Dividend Payment Date.
Plan Rules and FAQ’s
Further details about the DRP, including the DRP Rules and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) may be accessed by clicking on the links below.
What you need to do to participate in the DRP
Shareholders considering participation in the DRP should read the DRP Rules and FAQs which explain how to participate in the DRP. If you do not wish to participate in the DRP, no further action is required. You will continue to receive any declared dividend payments in accordance with current arrangements.