I am pleased to invite you to Infomedia’s 2023 Annual General Meeting (AGM) which will be held at 9:30am on Tuesday 28 November 2023 at Infomedia’s new head office located at Level 5, 155 Clarence Street in Sydney Australia.
Infomedia’s AGM is an important event in our corporate calendar and the Board and management look forward to the opportunity to meet with you, answer your questions and attend to the business of the meeting.
The following matters will be considered at Infomedia’s 2023 AGM:
- receipt, consideration and discussion of the Company’s Annual Financial Report, together with the Directors’Report and Auditor’s Report for the financial year ended 30 June 2023;
- adoption of the 2023 Remuneration Report;
- the election of Ms Edwina Gilbert as a Non-Executive Director;
- the election of Ms Lisa Harker as a Non-Executive Director; and
- approval to issue equity incentives to the CEO & Managing Director.
Infomedia welcomes your feedback and questions. If you would like to submit questions for consideration by the Board or the Company’s Auditors prior to the meeting, please refer to page 5 of the attached Notice of Meeting (NOM) for further details.
If you are unable to attend the Meeting you can listen to the meeting online via the following link: meetings.linkgroup.com/ifm23. Participants listening to the webcast will not be able to vote or ask questions online. Accordingly, if you cannot attend the meeting in person, we encourage you to submit your votes and any questions in advance of the meeting. Please refer to page 4 of the NOM for more information about how to vote, and page 5 of the NOM for more information about submitting questions in advance of the meeting.
On behalf of the entire Infomedia Board and leadership team, I thank you for your continued support of Infomedia and we look forward to your attendance at the 2023 AGM.